Vocabulary programmes also come in the new Relationship regarding time to date
– Dad is an activist of the diaspora direction in the ‘90s, whether it was just delivery, whenever teams manufactured, in the event the structuring of your Azerbaijani diaspora got already begun.
Later on, the fresh Ukrainian sense are observed because of the Azerbaijani groups far away around the globe and large-level formation away from organizations first started.
Ilhama try an integral part of such movements as the youth, so it is merely sheer one to she chose the path out of a public contour. But not, in her homeland, the woman possibilities is destined rather than served. The main cause of it is, both, excessively conservatism out-of way of living.
Getting an enthusiastic Azerbaijani societal shape
Azerbaijani people is actually patriarchal. Becoming a lady public profile in Azerbaia says, are presently a minority, and you can perceptions towards the are usually blended. With respect to the old-fashioned records of Azerbaijanis, a lady must not possess an active updates from inside the society. Have a tendency to, the woman chief character is always to retain the nearest and dearest and you can the youngsters. In addition to this – several college students. Set-up ilies continue to be an element of the norm contained in this society.
– We after stored a meeting towards the Azerbaijani diaspora in Ukraine. Dad, very conservative, then told you, “Do you do it?” We replied, “Sure.” In which he next said, “Better, that’s all, don’t try it again.”
This lady dad, Ilhama teaches you, doubted none the lady efficiency, nor their. The guy doubted exactly how her step could well be detected by the people of the society.
There is a large number of girls about Connection. But on meetings off diaspora leadership, Ilhama acknowledges, she actually is the simply lady. She discusses the right position when one of several frontrunners greatly doomed the fact that she is actually picked due to the fact a head off a work classification within one conferences. He was provided one to girl can not carry out 10 people.
– Many lady penned in my experience which i was their character model because they today see that an enthusiastic Azerbaijani woman can be an enthusiastic energetic social figure. I’m sure this is quite, very important whether or not it can alter the picture. It is currently changing they!
So, in the beginning, Ilhama was the only real girl regarding Connection regarding Azerbaijani Young people within the Ukraine, but as soon as possible the issue moved on, and you can already you’ll find nearly much more people than simply people.
One of the undertakings away from UAYU would be to enable the data of Azerbaijani code. Nowadays there are Sunday schools during the Kyiv or any other metropolises from Ukraine, where students is also investigation Azerbaijani vocabulary, background, dances, and you may songs. Speaking of primarily Azerbaijani youngsters whoever parents want them to learn the text. Azerbaijanis are not the only of them who wish to register such courses.
– Whenever opening the fresh courses, we thought that our audience was Azerbaie so you’re able to us, but the people was Ukrainians. We were extremely interested as to why Ukrainians was choosing the Azerbaijani language. It absolutely was it was both new wives out of Azerbaijanis just who desired to join the people, or team away from Azerbaijani businesses. Even representatives your Ministry off Foreign Activities bbw dating online Australia attended these types of programmes.
Ilhama knows Azerbaijani well, once the she listened to the lady mother language while the youthfulness, and you may grew up in a household where they spoke primarily Azerbaijani. But also this woman is usually boosting the lady code experience. For her, Azerbaijani and you can Ukrainian certainly are the head spoken languages at your workplace. She interacts with her siblings mainly in Russian, sufficient reason for the lady moms and dads from inside the a variety of Azerbaijani and you may Russian.
– I immediately after place a target having me: being fluent for the Azerbaijani, so i could use it within the everyday life. I thought i’d data and you can boost the Azerbaijani words to ensure that I’m able to easily share my personal view involved, and also in Ukrainian. I’m nevertheless undergoing doing so, however, if we compare, the standard of my personal Azerbaijani vocabulary provides improved.